BRAHM is a spectacular venue for wedding receptions, business meetings, and celebrations of any kind.
Click here to take a 3-D tour of the Museum!
|Room/Space||Size||Seated w/5’ rounds||Theater||Standing||Best for|
|Schaefer Gallery||1,300||15-20 (2-3 rounds)||N/A||40 + Bar||Small, intimate dinners & receptions|
|Atrium/Cannon||1,900||30-40||50||75||Cocktail parties, private dinners, small receptions, wedding ceremonies|
|Community Meeting Room/Alexander Community Gallery||450||60-80||100||150||Meetings, private dinners, conferences, bridal/baby shower, rehearsal dinners, wedding receptions or ceremonies|
|Community Meeting Room + Balcony||346||60-80||100||200||Same as above|
|Theater||200||N/A||N/A||N/A||Staging area only|
Packages (for after-hours and weekend rentals)
All packages include the following:
- 4 hours of rental with 1-hour setup and 1-hour cleanup (6 hours total)
- Use of our tables & chairs
- Ability to bring in a caterer (from our approved caterers list)
- Ability to bring in a band (contingent upon approval of the museum)
- Ability to use Audio-Visual equipment (available in the Community Meeting Room only)
- Gallery access (no food or drinks allowed within the gallery spaces)
What's not included:
- Food & cost of alcohol. (A list of approved caterers can be provided)
- Serving ware, plates, utensils, napkins, glassware
Private parties are available for a base rental rate of $1600, with additional costs for staffing, gallery usage, bar use, etc.
Daytime meeting rentals (during regular business hours) for non-profit, corporate, and government groups are available at a reduced rate.
- The rental of the museum and its facilities are reserved for members at the $150 level (Friend level) and above. Non-members have the option of becoming a Member or giving a minimum donation of $150 to BRAHM.
- Galleries can be opened for a portion your event, although food and beverages are not permitted within the gallery spaces.
- While photography is permitted in some museum spaces, photography and videography restrictions vary from exhibit to exhibit. Flash photography is not permitted.
- Small bands and dancing are allowed with prior approval.
- Rentals are scheduled when the museum is closed to the public.
- Quotes for day-time, during hours events are available by inquiry only, and are allowed on a limited basis.
*For more information or a price quote, please contact Willard Watson III at 828.295.9099 ext. 3006 or by email at email@example.com
Click here for a list of frequently asked questions.