Canceled until further notice. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions
"Boasting the largest contiguous urban arts district in the nation and an array of vibrant and breathtaking visual and performing arts experiences across the city, Dallas offers world-class exhibits and adventures for culture lovers."
- Contact Jenna Turner with Direct Travel at (336) 499-6714 or by email at email@example.com
- Registration Deadline: January 31, 2020
- Click here for trip information flyer (or view below).
- Click here for trip itinerary (please note: flight will be departing from and returning to Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT), not Piedmont/Triad (GSO).
- Complete Trip Including Airfare - $2,620 per person (+$600 additional single room supplement if needed) *Cost of trip is based on double occupancy and a minimum of 14 participants. Estimated round trip economy tickets on group flights between Charlotte and Dallas are included in this cost and based on a minimum of 10 passengers flying together. Taxes and fees are subject to change until airline tickets are issued.
- Complete Trip without Airfare - $2,080 per person (+$600 additional single room supplement if needed) *Cost of trip is based on double occupancy and a minimum of 14 participants.
- OPTIONAL: Group Travel Insurance - +$197 - $243 per person (depending on trip package selected) *Travel Insurance is optional, however strongly recommended and not included with the program. If you decline to purchase travel insurance a signed waiver will be required.