BRAHM is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization, thus contributions to the Museum are tax-deductible.
How To Donate
All unrestricted donations to the Museum are used for daily operations such as administrative costs and facility maintenance.
- Appalachian Culture and History Education Fund. Contact Leila Weinstein, Education Coordinator at 828.295.9099 ext. 3006 for more information.
- Exhibitions. Contact Dianna Loughlin, Exhibits and Collections Manager, at 828.295.9099 ext. 3007 for more information.
- Programs. Contact Leila Weinstein, Education Coordinator, at 828.295.9099 ext. 3006 for more information.
- Events. Contact Lee Carol Giduz, Executive Director, at 828.295.9099 ext. 3008 for more information.
- Endowment. Contact Lee Carol Giduz, Executive Director at 828.295.9099 x 3008 for more information.
IRA Charitable Rollover
Individuals may roll over up to $100,000 from an individual retirement account (IRA) directly to a qualifying charity without recognizing the assets transferred to the qualifying charity as income. Certain restrictions apply. Please contact David Harwood, Business Manager, at 828.295.9099 ext. 3003.
Honorarium or Memorial Gift
Donate to the Museum in honor or memory of a special person. We will send an acknowledgment to that recipient or a designated loved one. All such commemorative gifts are placed in the Museum's endowment fund. Please include the information in the online form above.
Double your donation to the Museum through your company’s matching gift program. Contact your personnel office for details.
Gift of Stock
Consider gifts of stock for new or renewing memberships, pledge payments, and gifts such as memorials and honoraria. Please contact David Harwood, Business Manager, at 828.295.9099 ext. 3003.
Leave a legacy through a planned giving program. Planned gifts allow donors to enjoy special tax considerations while ensuring that BRAHM has a bright future. To discuss options for planned giving, contact Lee Carol Giduz, Executive Director, at 828.295.9099 ext. 3008.